Welcome to the first edition of our quarterly electronic newsletter. Our agency’s values and mission are rooted in supporting and empowering survivor voices. This newsletter will highlight our programs and services, introduce you to our staff, and feature survivor stories.
In this issue:
- Challenge and Opportunities: #MeToo in Tompkins County
- Program Highlight: Barstander
- Staff Spotlight: Naomi Barry, Adult Community Educator
- Introducing the ACTion Faction, a new opportunity for Tompkins County teens
- Domestic Violence Awareness Month 2018
We are grateful that you are joining us on this new venture and hope you find this newsletter to be interesting and informative. Please let us know if there’s something you’d like to know more about or see highlighted in a future issue.
If you would like to receive future editions of this newsletter, please sign up here.
Heather Campbell, MSW
Advocacy Center of Tompkins County